The LM2596 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving a 3-A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, and an adjustable output version.
- 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V, and Adjustable Output Versions
- Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range: 1.2-V
to 37-V ? 4% Maximum Over Line and Load Conditions
- Available in TO-220 and TO-263 Packages
- 3-A Output Load Current
- Input Voltage Range Up to 40 V
- Requires Only 4 External Components
- Excellent Line and Load Regulation Specifications
- 150-kHz Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability
- Low Power Standby Mode, IQ, Typically 80 ?A High Efficiency
|For more information, please visit this products data sheet.