The LMx31 family of voltage-to-frequency converters are ideally suited for use in simple low-cost circuits for analog-to-digital conversion, precision frequency-to-voltage conversion, long-term integration, linear frequency modulation or demodulation, and many other functions. The output when used as a voltage-to-frequency converter is a pulse train at a frequency precisely proportional to the applied input voltage. Thus, it provides all the inherent advantages of the voltage-to-frequency conversion techniques, and is easy to apply in all standard voltage-to-frequency converter applications.
- Ensured Linearity 0.01% Maximum
- Improved Performance in Existing Voltage-to-Frequency Conversion Applications
- Split or Single-Supply Operation
- Operates on Single 5-V Supply
- Pulse Output Compatible With All Logic Forms
- Excellent Temperature Stability: ?50 ppm/?C Maximum
- Low Power Consumption: 15 mW Typical at 5 V
- Wide Dynamic Range, 100 dB Minimum at 10-kHz
- Full Scale Frequency
- Wide Range of Full Scale Frequency:
1 Hz to 100 kHz
|For more information, please visit this products data sheet.