The LMC660 CMOS Quad operational amplifier is ideal for operation from a single supply. It operates from +5V to +15.5V and features rail-to-rail output swing in addition to an input common-mode range that includes ground. Performance limitations that have plagued CMOS amplifiers in the past are not a problem with this design. Input VOS, drift, and broadband noise as well as voltage gain into realistic loads (2 kΩ and 600Ω) are all
- Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
- Specified for 2 kΩ and 600Ω Loads
- High Voltage Gain: 126 dB
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 3 mV
- Low Offset Voltage Drift: 1.3 μV/?C
|For more information, please visit this products data sheet.