The XGS AVR 8-Bit has a full arsenal of I/O devices and features including:
- Atmel MEGA AVR 644P processor with 64K FLASH / 4K SRAM running at over 28 MIPS!
- 500mA max power 3.3/5V dual supplies.
- VGA output with 2x2x2 RGB.
- NTSC/PAL with color generation helper hardware (PAL support limited).
- Micro SD card interface.
- Serial port for control and PC interfacing.
- ISP and JTAG programming ports.
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse port.
- Expansion port header exporting numerous I/O, power, and signal lines for experimentation and mechatronic exploration.
- Exported SPI and I2C buses.
- Two game controller ports (Nintendo DB9 compatible)
|For more information, please visit this products data sheet.